Vibrancy and natural beauty come as standard with any restorative work created at Hall Dental Studio, be this a single unit to a full arch. Highly experienced technicians and high specification materials will create the aesthetically pleasing outcomes for all your private patients. All products we use are rigorously tested in-house to ensure they reflect the high quality expected from us and our clinicians. Restorations we provide include:
• CAD/CAM Zirconia Frameworks with layered ceramic or composite
• Full Contour Zirconia Crowns and Bridges
• BioHPP: the top standard material for biocompatible, strong and high performance polymers for dental frameworks
• Metal Free e.max Crowns and Bridgework
• CAD/CAM produced PMMA Temporary Restorations
• Metal Bonded to Ceramic Crown and Bridgework
• Full Gold Crowns
Use of CAD/CAM systems in the laboratory encourage consistency and precision in every restoration, also providing you access to a larger choice of restorative options. On site production of zirconia, peek/polymer, PMMA and metal frameworks enables more quality control and predictability for all your dental requirements.
Technicians will also be happy to discuss the case with the dentist, if requested, in order that any recommendations can be agreed to improve the results in a case based on patient requirements, materials and techniques that are to be facilitated by the laboratory. Digital images can also be provided via email or Dropbox and we accept digital files from intraoral scanners.