Hall Dental Digital – Precision and Predictability as standard
High levels of precision and predictability are embedded in all we do and our digital workflows are embedded in everything we produce. We are firm advocates that digital is an integral part of current and future dentistry. We are living in very exciting times that are changing the way we plan, communicate and complete dental restorations. Digital has been used at the studio for over 5 years, the benefits are that we are a laboratory at the forefront of these advancing developments. We provide you with restorative solutions that may not have been possible a few years ago; ultimately providing these with much more predictable functional and aesthetic results for you, whilst surpassing your patient’s expectations.
Intraoral Impression Scans and Digitally Design Implant Surgery Guides
We are approved as an official Trios Implant Studio Ready digital laboratory and can work with digital impressions as well as CT/Cone Beam CT imaging for all your implant planning and in-house fabrication of surgical guides. We can accept submissions from any other intraoral open scanners in the form of STL files.
As a 3Shape Implant Studio Ready Dental Laboratory, we can provide a faster, more efficient workflows and communication while delivering a complete implant solution. All case notes and digital instructions are recorded online for ease. We design, you approve online, and we then manufacture the implant surgery guides through 3D printing technologies.
What benefits can we offer you as a digital laboratory?
- Excellent levels of customised precision and fit not attainable manually
- Higher levels of predictability of outcomes for digital assisted cases
- Access to a larger choice of restorative options, indications and materials
- Working with some of the leading digital technologies available which increases our capabilities to offer your practice the newest innovations and products
- Efficient turnaround times and reliability for all in house design and production including zirconia and BioHpp (PEEK) frameworks, e.max crowns and acrylic milled temporaries.
- Transparent and fixed pricing for you at the treatment planning stages by excluding additional precious alloy costs usually associated with traditional metal casting
- Customised implant abutments designed by the laboratory CAD CAM team to ensure accuracy in production every time.
- Experience based on research and development of a multitude of materials